Thursday, May 28, 2009

What the?

What the hell is up with Full Tilt's tourny history? You can barely read the font to see any results. I just finished another poker book, this one is an old school cheapy one I picked up in the Borders bargain section for 3 bucks. It focuses on limit poker and stud, and was written right after Moneymaker won the WSOP. It had some good basic advice, one bit I am going to start doing is keeping track of everything. I used to go to the link from full tilt but now since I can't friggin read it I'm going to write down all my results. I have my hand history to look at as well on the hard drive from years ago. A lot of info on how to improve my game. My bankroll small as it is, is going up on Fulltilt. I had it down to under a dollar and now I have it up to almost $30. Pokerstars hasn't been so good to me and I'm at $30 there too, down from $50. Gotta keep grinding away.

I noticed on Pokerstars there is at least one person every tourny with a huge stack who sits out until they make it to the money and then they come back. One good thing that Pokerstars does is when someone doesn't come back when they run out of chips they don't have a showdown they just get knocked out. I like that better than at Full tilt where they can keep doubling up. Ok random thoughts, back to the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment