Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally!

OK finally I won!! whoohoo! after an afternoon of feeling defeated, and knowing I did not play my best heads up, I got myself together and won two sng's. One was a satellite to the daily dollar...cuz I ran out of money lol, and then I won a 6 man sng and came in 2nd in a 9 man sng. So now I have some $$ and I have to build it back up with those $1 tournies. I didn't feel like playing pokerstars today, even though I need to earn those points, but my full tilt bankroll is so sad I had to work on it. It used to be really high and then I played like a donk and almost lost it all. I think I realized one of my biggest mistakes is not LEARNING from my mistakes. It's not good to be a repeat offender. The heads up battle I won I fought hard! I had the best hand twice going all in to knock them out but they caught up both times, I had AQ vs A9, they catch a 9, and I had KK vs A8 they catch not one, but two aces. I fought my way back and they shoved with A4 and I had KK and thankfully they held up and I finally won. It feels good to know I gave it my best...

2 comments:

  1. That daily dollar is a great little tourney....although playing until 4.30am UK time only to get sucked out on and make a measly $4/5 is a bit shitty lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah that tourny can suck. This one guy kept getting pissed at me because everytime he raised, I put him all in, but I had a hand lol. It was funny to see how upset they got.

    ReplyDelete